Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I GOT YOU A JOB!‏ Sent: Mon 3/01/10 5:01 PM

Hey guys,

How are you all doing? Sorry I'm kind of writing with no time but you know that's how things happen sometimes. We just got back from bowling and Wendys. We do normally eat tacos and dog meat but that's only when we don't want to travel jk... or am I? It sounds like everyone had an exciting week! a new truck?! I didn't see that one coming but I guess my old truck was kind of old. Just about 21... like some other really old thing around here... haha oh thats me in one more month and I can buy beer, well in the US, here you can do it whenever. I think i might do it just to say I'm 21 haha jk mom,Ii won't.
And that's sweet about the job!!! Thanks guys that sounds sweet. I will watch paint dry for 16 dollars an hour and Fridays off!? This could be heaven, is there anyone I might know there? Either way,I am super pumped for it.
That's a bummer about all the sports. Flip, I have to run to my junta, i mean meeting, I love you guys soooo so much. Thanks for everything. I know the church is true and I love my mission.

Okay, I'm out. Love you guys, be great cause that's who you are. Sorry for the letter. Next week will be better.

to the moon and back
con amor

Elder Christensen

No comments: