Tuesday, March 30, 2010

21 isnt old, just well seasoned Sent: Mon 3/29/10 5:51 PM

Buenas tardes a todos queridos
hoy me gustaria empezar con una escritura si podria... haha

whats up homies? haha i love you guys, thanks for writing and being awesome like that. I really am grateful for all of your support and love and testimonies. Coop, sorry about the loses but sometimes you win em and sometimes you lose em. Stay strong bro. Hope everyone is enjoying the break. Actually Pres. gave us a week off too!.... oh wait, nope haha but its all good, still loving it all the time. Sorry the trip to Las Vegas wasn't so hot but now you know, sin was never happiness haha hope everything goes well with the wedding and the parties and family. Send my love to everyone.

MOM!!! i got your package!! thanks haha sometimes you make me laugh with the items you send but yeah i love it all. Thanks for the birthday cake, i will be sure to make and share with my districto. Also, the girl scout cookies are already gone haha i shared them with everyone and they were like, these are pretty good, and i was like claro son americanos, sabemos de galletas haha i take pride in that haha but just kidding. Hope everyone enjoys the week and can grab a tan.

My week was alright, we had our baptism!! Javier was baptized yesterday and everything went great. Just that after we got a phone call from Pres and yeah.. elder arrieta, my comp is home now. There were just some stuff and Pres decided that it would be better if he was home, so he left today at 4 in the morning. So im chilling with an elder that is from my generation that is going to open a new area in a week so he will be with me till then. But he is not a zone leader and im going to be flying solo on that point for a week.... but its all good, totally ready for it. I got to talk to Pres in the morning about it and he has all the confidence in the world in me... haha me too.... It will be fun. we have interviews wednesday and i will be able to presidente again. other than that we are just going to work like crazy and baptize the world. I cant believe im turning 21 this week haha we went to applebees to celebrate and we totally got that free sunday! thats how we do

ok im out like a scout. Be great and be true to the faith. Trust in our God and know that he lives.

I love my family,i love my mission.

to the moon and back
Elder Christensen

No comments: