Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry Im late‏ Sent: Mon 1/25/10 7:20 PM

Hey everyone,

Sorry I'm writing so late but we had our meetings in the morning and we just barely got back to the house. But no worries, it was definitely a day of adventure. We got there, Atotonilco, and we were just walking up to the church and the county mayor rolls up in his car and gives us 1500 pesos to go buy breakfast for the elders. YES! He is member but that's a little ridiculous so we ate a good breakfast and 12 pizzas for lunch. My stomach regrets it but I'm happy regardless, we played soccer for like 5 hours today. We finally got the privalege back and we used it to the extreme. But it was enjoyable eventhough I wont be able to walk for like a week.

How are you guys doing? Getting tired of winter and snow? I think today hit the high 70 low 80, it was beautiful but thats just because we had to suffer last week. Sounds like I'm going to hear if I am going to have a nephew next week!! Try your bestJjen to make it a boy haha jk but I love you and wish you and Britton the best and hope you guys can juggle real life.
Coop, sorry about the game bro, good job with the grades and yeah... be careful with that permit. It can disappear very quickly. Your a stud man, keep it up.
Nano! glad you loved my academic experience. Really if you want to transfer to BYU, go for it, we can chill up there, and you can meet Heap. Keep working hard, I konw you do.
Dad, thanks for being a stud and traveling everywhere. You keep working hard and keep working out cause I brag about you to my comp so you cant let me down. You rock.
Mom, I love you, thanks for doing everything for me. You can go ahead and use the number Romneys mom gave you, just don't mentionIi had anything to do it and blame Romney haha no its fine. Actually I'm going to see the Presidente tomorrow so I'll give him a little heads up. I honestly have never felt unsecure here but idk. I hope you guys find the solution. Also you might want to ask when my visa runs out here... but yeah mom, love you and thanks for everything.

My comp is pretty much sicky(awesome) haha sorry for being a little informal but he pretty much is my best friend. He is giving me all these tips about how to lift and wants me to walk on at Dixi. I told him I would have to think about it but yeah we are working soo well. We had two families come to church and two more that kind of didn't but 'ok because we are going to bring them this Sunday. We are having soo many awesome experieces and miracles that every night we honestly just come home exhausted but feeling pretty sweet. idk it's just cause my comp is so humble andI aim working on it. Hopefully I stay here for the rest of the transfer because I could be leaving next week.... 6 weeks in one area... yeah. It's just causeIi went the zone leader council this last Tuesday and I know that I'm going up but it just depends on when. I would enjoy staying but you know how it is, I will "go and do."

A miracle I saw this week was... all the sweet people we found. Seriously, it was soo awesome. We had one guy that was like, you guys are pretty serious about this heaven stuff haha I was like yeah, we try. But really, if it wasn't for the district not doing so hot it would have been one of the best weeks in my mission. I feel like im progressing and getting alot better in alot of things. I know that I'm not being specific but some day i will explain the santa teresa days haha oh yeah mom, its like between Cuautitlan and Atotonilco right along the high way. Idk if that helps at all but i tried.

Ok I am out like a scout but konw thatIi love you all. You are my testimony and my love. I have a knowledge of the true church of Christ. He lives and blesses us beyond what we can understand. I love my mission and the opportunity they gave given me to represent them.

I cant wait till its over
I hope it never ends
con amor
to the moon and back....

Elder Westley Gene Christensen

No comments: