Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Its raining on a sunny day‏ Sent: Mon 2/01/10 5:18 PM

Hey fam
,
How are you guys doing? FEBERO!!!! Haha, I just get excited that its a new month. Its hailing and snow right now after a week of really nice weather. Hopefully, you are all surviving the weather over there.
And just before we move on to other things,Ii knew it was going to be a nephew, it's all good. That's so cool Jen, just stay healthy and don't try to do too much. I keep asking all the pregnant peopleIi meet how much time they have. They all look at me kind of strange but atleast i know what you look like more or less haha i love you guys.

Coop, keep working hard in everything, especially school. And keep helping mom and dad out.
Nano, good luck with that RM thing haha crazy girl. I would definitely pray about it. The Lord has a plan, just need to figure it out.
Mom and Dad, thanks a bunch on the school stuff,Ii will definitely ask the Presidente about that letter. Also I love you guys, Dad, the Presidente gave me a book that was pretty sweet. Counciling with our councils, by Elder Ballard,Ii would buy it.
Mom, Heap and I decided that it's perfectly safe here. I love you.

My week was a little crazy. We did super awesome. We found alot of good people and than had some sweet lessons whereIi was like, "man, I totally dont even know where that came from", and just awesome experiences in general and then we got to Sunday and everything fell on its face... we had one in church... not too bad because he is getting baptized this week but it was a little rough. We can only repent and do better. We also did interchanges with our zone leaders and that was pretty sweet. I love them, sometimes they just get angry that my district drops goals... but yeah. We also had conference this last Tuesday and it was pretty good. The Presidente pulled me out and told me that I was leaving next week, the 7th, to Tepalcalpa as a zone leader. I know my comp and he is pretty good. I'm going to take the new assistants old spot so hopefully I'll just keep going with the flow. It is crazy. Only 7 weeks here in Santa Teresa and 4 with elder Fackler. I am going to miss alot of things, but its all good. I will go and do. It's also crazy to think that unless something terriblely wrong goes down this will be my last area... crazy.

Today we went to Tula and saw the GIANTES, it was sweet. They are just some ancient statues that are way sweet. It wil have to be on our list of things to do. We took some great pictures but ill have to send them next week.

Ok I am out. Love you and I know that this is true, it changes lives and blesses families.
to the moon and back...
con amor

Elder Christensen

No comments: