Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June 25th

Paraphrased from Westley's first hand written letter from the MTC.

Dear Family,
Well, I am actually writing you on my first night because as fate would have it, our P-day is on Thursday. There are 12 Elders in my district and 8 of them are going to Mexico, the other 4 are going to Peru. Everyone in my room is going to Mexico, Mexico City North so at least we all share that in common.
My companion is Elder Ashcraft. He is from LAX. He can tell you every hymn in the book and what page it's on. I make fun, but he will be a good companion and I am sure I'll learn a lot from him. He knows Wendy E.. The second, Elder Graham, is the one that I probably like the most. He reminds me of Andrew S. and is from the SLC area. The third Elder is Elder Keeling. He is a ginger.....but is quiet and a kind Elder that I'm sure will do great things.
This may come as a surprise but I was not selected to the District Leader position. I know..... We start class tomorrow at 7 am.
I will write again soon,
Elder Westley Christensen

P.S. Yeah, well I love you guys and hope everything is going well. Love you all.....

No comments: