Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still Sick‏ Sent: Mon 9/21/09 1:23 PM

My countrymen,

How are we doing so far? I hope everyone is staying warm and dry cause that seems to be my problem. I am sick again but this time it is that lung thing I always get. I will suffer and live I guess. It's all good. Haven't heard from Jenny in about forever so yeah... I hope everything is alright sis and that you are not going crazy with life. Take care of her Brit.
Nano, keep working hard in school. Try and stay in Las Cruces for more than one weekend. You tear it up.
Dad, don't even worry about not writing last week, I'll just read two of your letters this week to make up for it. Hope the shoulder and work are all going good.
Mom, love you. I like how you refer to people going crazy with their lives as my senior year haha, it's all good, if you guys could do it with me, you can do it with anyone.
Have fun at the Blink 182 concert. Try to listen to their music before and be ready for a lot of pot.... haha I'm excited to hear how it goes.
Coop!!! bro, whats happening man? Why are you getting in fights (on the soccer field) and whatnot. Tough it out man and just stay calm, take deep breathes and realize that at the end of everything, you are going to be a beast. Don't get stressed over the details, find the solutions. you're a stud man, keep it up.

So my week. I am sick again.. but that probably because I can't seem to get dry... too many baptisms... haha a little missionary humor. I'm cool. Anyways, it was awesome to have two more baptisms this Saturday. Arturo and Cuquita are two of the newest members of the church and they rock hard. I had the pleasure to do the ordination and it was the first double baptism I have had since my trainer.... yes. but Elder Candiani also became my most sucessfull companion with those two baptisms. We get along great, just when he thinks I make rules and I'm stubborn and too old haha yes old. I'm going to be turning 21 in six months.
But other than the two baptisms we kind of dropped the ball this week... like bad. We brought only three people to church and only 7 new investigators in total. You can be sure it will not happen again. Other than that it was a pretty normal week. Other than the fact that Elder Heap almost died. He walked into the house of an investigator and fainted... and they don't know what's wrong with him... so yeah I'm sure he will tough it out but praying helps too. Oh and we are going to change houses... cause I am tired of leaks.
Wednesday we are going to meet the new presidente de area, Elder Johnson. We will see if he has some new ideas.

Okay fam, fans and all you other people I got to run to chill with Elder Farmer but you all stay great and happy cause you are all loved. Your prayers and testimonies are wonderful and I know that this church is true. I love my mission and the opportunity I have to serve. I love you all and see ya next week.

to the moon and back
con amor,

Elder Westley Gene Christensen

No comments: