Monday, June 29, 2009

Sometimes we have challenges in life... Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 1:53 PM

Hola familia,

How is everyone doing today? The weather there I assume is one of those beautiful summer afternoons where it would be a good day to go to the pool.... haha almost the same here. A little sun in the morning and that's about it. It has officially began as the rainy season. It's great that everything is now green but not that we are constantly wet, it's not that bad, I am learning to adapt and really, it's the last rainy season I will have!! one year baby! Did I do anything special? No, it was a normal day of work and I ran out of time at the end to buy tacos. But yeah its weird to think that I am one of the old guys now. I cant use the excuse that I don't know what's going on because well, I do. I will see how this last year goes, I have a lot of goals to accomplish and at the end I hope to have accomplished something. Any ways there's my rant!
But Coop!! I took some time to read moms letter right now and wow haha I was going to say, one inch shorter but only four pounds left. I'm sure its all muscle bro haha much love, keep working hard and be nice to mom while dad is away. Dad!! heck man, that's a bummer. I thought I was going to be the only one out of state for the next six months. Well, look for the bright side in everything.
It's what i say to myself every morning when I see my comp.... haha jk.... kind of. If week six of this transfer rolls around and my comp is dead.... I did it with the best intentions (jk), really we will be fine.

Other news! US WON!! we know that the real team is doing pretty good but today we got the job done. 5-4!!! haha its really the thing i look forward to every Monday besides you guys. and last week they destroyed us 2 -10 so I feel pretty good right now.

yeah mom, i know Elder Romney. that kid is a stud. He has a little more time than I do in the mission but yeah way chill. I saw him the day of transfers actually, gave him a little high five.
Also shout outs. Sam, best buddy, how you doing man. Finally working, that's good news, take care man. NADAR!!!! you stud!! Brasil! its not Mexico but hey still pretty good just have patience with the language man, that's all I can say. Just be awesome like you are man and you will dominate.
David! speaking of Brasil, you are my hero man. Enjoy Alaska and see you in a year. Remember that time right before you left when we were sitting on my driveway and my mom was like this wont happen again in at least 3 more years? haha yeah... two down man haha see you soon. and.... that's it.
This week we didn't do much. Failed on a baptism cause the dad is lame but hoping we will find the solution to touch his heart. Look for great things to come in this month. I totally forgot about 4 of July......

and Tay!
not there... did I do a little sigh when I didn't see a letter? yes, its all good. Conference Friday, hopefully i will get packages and letters and man I want to be great. I'm tired of good. I want to be the leader that the Presidente wants and that the lord wants. Time to grow.
hey, i love you, I give thanks every night for the family and friends I got back there. You are all great. The Lord Loves you. Don't forget it.

to the moon and back
con amor

Elder Christensen

No comments: