Monday, June 1, 2009

Man i love my comp...ish thing haha‏ Sent: Mon 6/01/09 3:01 PM

Hola familia,

So yeah, I have had a pretty exciting week. So exciting in fact, that I didn't get to read anyones letter because I had to teach a lesson and stuff... so if it looks like I'm kind of spacey and say things that don't make sense, no worries, just being me, sorry about that but I get two letters from everyone this week so I'm content.

How crazy is it that we are now in the same month in that I'm going to complete one year! Ridiculously so fast. But I'm enjoying it so it's all good.

So my week cause I have no idea what's going on in your lives haha sorry again.
Monday after the zone meeting, I just stayed with the zls because I had to go to a meeting the next morning with Elder Brown. I love my zls. Elder Nay the other one, goes home in two weeks and I'm sad that i didn't get to know him before. He is like the kid in class that always says what's on his mind.. even if it has nothing to do with anything haha so that was fun sleeping on the couch. And then I got to put his suit on to go to the Junta because we didn't go to get mine. Everyone asked me if I had lost a lot of weight. The Junta was good and everything, only got to see Elder Farmer but that's still a pleasure as always. and I got my comp after!!!! his name is Brian... yes, kind of weird for here and he is from Queretaro. The coolest part is that he is a convert of Elder Tolosa! so we have that connection. But really he is a really chill kid, and I can say kid cause he is 16 but he is just as tall as me so that's fun..
But really its just awesome to listen to his stories about his life before his baptism cause he was pretty much a 180. Lip, eyebrow, eye and tongue piercing, part of a gang, got kicked out of two schools, and now he is giving up three weeks to help me out haha so obivously im learning a whole new basket of spanish vocabulary.... not sure how much of it I'm going to use haha but really he is great and I'm grateful to have him as my companion.

Other than that, we didnt have too many exciting things. We only got lost a couple of times and one time ran into a gang but it all turned out well so it's all good haha investigators are... difficult. but hey, so is everything great. We could use some prayers cause we need to see some miracles these coming weeks.
Okay, I got to go read two weeks of letters and everything but remember that the church is true and the best way to know is to try it. if you have a doubt put it to the test. I know our Heavenly Father loves each and every one of you, and so do I. Esten bien!
to the moon and back,

Elder Christensen

No comments: