Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Really I don't know why everyone is so upset.....‏ Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:25 PM

Hola Fam,

So really I was going to write Tuesday because Monday was ridiculous with transfers but then I realized that you guys weren't even going to be there. I figured I would just go work instead, sorry, I will do better next time.
My new comp is Elder Leon from Tabasco. He is a good old chap and we are trying to find the cemistry between us. I might end up killing someone but that is still chemistry. No, he is great, I just let the little things get to me. I need to be the mature one and overlook it all. Anyways, he has five months in the mission and this is his second area.
Speaking of which, one year, I really don't even feel that different. I asked how another guy in the generation felt today about Thursday and he just gave me a blank stare for a while and asked what Thursday was, so he is better than me haha. But really I can't believe it's gone by that fast, I hope to grow so much in the year that comes. Also, I would like to baptized like the Sons of Mosiah with thousands but we will have to see about that one,
So I have to wrap up two weeks really fast. First, last week were interviews and I feel like a new. I love President and he expects great things from me. I just have to follow through than, but really, I love that man.
Since I didnt have a comp, I just talked to him double haha also last week, I had a sweet time with elder Brown. His comp left Thursday so we just chilled for a couple of days> I learned alot. He is just one of those genuinly nice guys that gets along with everyone. But anyways, we found a sweet family. They went to chuch and everything and then when we put the baptismal date the dad was like yeah I already had a dream about this. I have already accepted it. I was like... oh, that's nice haha fist time in my mission. The Lord works in many ways.
This week we did alright working wise we just didn't see it in the numbers but we will improve. Sorry again about the letter Mom, know that i love you and hope you guys had an awesome time.

Tay,why do you insist on breaking yourself, much love but really? I am glad to hear your hand is not broken and hopefully the rest of the tournament went well. Glad to know you had a good trip to salem and that you finally got all the letters.

Sterl!!! happy birthday man, love you, stay strong.
Also I got to run but know that I love all of you with all my heart and so does the Lord. BE GREAT!!!

to the moon and back
con amor,

Elder CHristensen

No comments: