Monday, May 10, 2010

Its a good life‏ Sent: Mon 5/03/10 10:45 PM

(* Sorry for the late post, finals week last week*)

Hey guys,

How is everyone? married, single, dating - so funny. Congrats Lacy, you are a rock star. Sorry I couldn't be there I was kind of doing my thing down here but at least I had a cut out there... oh wait... haha no its cool, I wouldn't have wanted to rob Sterls show. Congrats, I have a large testimony that families are eternal. There is no other way around it.

Jen!!! I have to admit I screamed a little bit when I saw your picture (the one of her and Lacey).
I love you so much, stay strong, one more month, you can do it. I want to buy him his first sweat bands, just going with the theme or a dew rag haha yeah my gangster sobrino.

Nano, keep working hard, just have to make it through finals and than you are home free. Coop, keep working hard in school and never relax. Presidete always talks about how if we want to do something great we have to avoid feeling comfortable. Don't feel comfortable son.
Dad, you rock for working in the stake. Keep pushing and just take all the meeting one at a time.
I am glad you could see all the fam again. I'm sure you guys said hi to everyone for me as well, thanks. Mom, you are wedding machine. Way to go! I'm sure it was one of your best. Thanks for trying so hard with the apartment stuff. Heap and I are kind of at a loss for words because we really are ignorant but yeah, if Memmott can't room with us than we have another guy. I would like to keep it under $350 a month and knowing that probably won't be there too long. Idk, I am totally willing to share a room with anyone. I trust you mom, thanks for all the help.

My week was tough. I was just getting over being sick, Tuesday morning so we went running, nothing too extreme and I threw out my back. I feel so old. But yeah it was like that one time mom, when I couldn't walk and I felt useless and yeah, some pain killers and went to work! But I am feeling better now, it's just my comp that is now sick with a fever. It's been a long week. But everyone remembers that one grandma that we lost because her kids were rejecting her for changing religions? Well, she is back!! It was the greatest miracle ever. Basically we are going to baptize her in two weeks with her daughter and granddaughter. Also my zone is not the best zone anymore but have faith, we are more of a fourth quarter team anyways. Satan is working hard to discourage us but we are working harder. I still can't believe we are in May.

So crazy, but yeah mom I was thinking that next Monday would be good to call, idk if you are home yet but i am flexible. Also we went grocery shopping today.... o man... i was going crazy haha still haven't grown up too much haha my comp wanted to look down every aisle haha I wasn't going to have any of that. but it was funny, I like him a lot.

Ok I am out like a scout. I got some meetings and people and fans to see so ill catch you guys on the flip side. I know this is the true church that was established by the true God. I love my mission and cant imagine it ending. I am been a representative of our Savior and Christ, I cant imagine anything more important. be great cause that's who you are

to the moon and back
con amor,

Elder Christensen

No comments: