Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello fam‏ Sent: Mon 12/21/09 3:20 PM

Hey guys,

So I have had my change and I'm where i thought I would go. I am in Santa Teresa Mexico but its like five minutes from Hidalgo.
There is a part of my area named Rabbits... yeah i am out in the middle of nowhere but its all good cause this area is famous in the mission because they baptized like 28 in NOV between four companionships... yeah impressive.
My new companion is Elder Sanchez from Yucatan. He is big but very nice and speaks english. I got all of my buddies in this zone like farmer and a couple of other guys so i feel right at home. I dont think this will be my last area but it is crazy to think that it could be. Also my last area... Heap cried that I left but we decided that his parents are going to come down too and we are going to party together.
We baptized Balvina! yeah baby! Oh man, was that a trip but she is doing so good now haha she is not a smiley person and she is always smiling now. Funny how that works. Also we have a district leader meeting Wednesday and I'm going to see elder brown and elder heap again. But other than that looks like a lot of work for me ahead. Right now we have like two families that we are teaching... but I'm excited, we are going to tear it up. Glad to hear that everyone had a sweet week. Girls doing the girl things and boys doing what we do haha mom told me all of your gifts and I'm jealous of everyone.
Dad I fully support you snow boarding, just dont break yourself.
Coop, love you bro, just keep staying positive and work hard.
Nano, sorry about the scholarship but just keep focused and do better, you cant worry about yesterday.
Jen, love you and thanks for the shout out. Keep healthy and try to relax every once in a while.
The PHONE CALL

So I thought I was joking when I said I hoped my new area had a phone but..... it doesn’t. We are thinking about calling from the church but I'll be sure to call you guys before and let you know. I'll call 24th to tell you the number and 25th in the morning we can chat. Everyone write down the questions, love you mom. But yeah 40 minutes, it will be cool.

Also we had the Christmas program at the temple, it was probably the best thing. I didn't sing but nontheless is was still good. We also gifted all of my little toys that I got in my packages to all my kids... cause I have kids. they were like OMG are you serious!!! it was pretty cool.

Alright, I'm going to go..... do something cause there ain't al ot to do but it will be great whatever there is. You all stay great and remember why we celebrate this month. I am a representative of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ that died for us. I know the chruch is true and is the only way that families will be together forever.
be great!!

to the moon and back
con amor

Elder Christensen

No comments: