Monday, December 14, 2009

one more week of the Joya‏ Sent: Mon 12/14/09 3:22 PM

Hello Family,
How is everyone doing? Already done with school, last week of school, or going to work till the 23rd? Love you Papi, you just keep working hard. And the rest of you are my heros too. Nano, thanks for helping out for mom, mom thanks for being great and keeping the holiday spirit. I tell everyone that when i get home I'm going to break that clock, jk but really.... Jen love you, keep me posted on my nephew. Have fun with the Lambsons for Christmas. Coop! dude, bro, how are you man? Still working hard and doing well in school and staying positive right? Cause if you aren't better then me when I get back we are going to have a throw down. I love you, keep working hard. Also grandpa, thanks for the pics of the b ball game, B looks so small yet I know that he is actually really big haha anyways, thanks in general for my G&G on both sides, for your support and love, you guys are my heros. Mom, love you alot, I'm not sure if we can do skycam or whatever but hope there is a phone in my next area haha just kidding Sterl, love you man. You just keep working hard and being great. I try to pattern my district after yours. You rock man, don't let a single day of your next year go by. Also I laughed a little, we should probably except Chandler even though he didn't ask you haha jk you guys all rock.Anyways my week really fast. We had the two confirmations for Arturo and Adrian, love them and their family went to church! It was great and we were going to have another family there too but the members kind of dropped the ball... but its all good cause they are coming next week! Also it was fast and testimony this last week and everyone got up there and bore their testimony about how great missionaries are. I tried not to let it go to my head but I have been here a while and will miss it. It was funny because every time it happened, the Hermana that we brought would lean over and tell us, yeah you guys are great but yeah one more week and I'm off to another area. I hope to be able to write next week but we will see. For sure, just a few lines of where I am and the call. I will have to talk to my future comp about a telephone number to give you guys. But yeah I'm excited to call you guys, I can't believe it will be my third call. Also this week we have the Christmas devotional. My district was going to sing but we will have to check that tonight. Also, my distict rocks socks! As three companionships we had 7 confirmations this week! My elders are getting the job done and I am enjoying it. Also we might be having another this week. Balvina or another Hermana that Sunday realized after going to church for three months, that she needed to be baptized to have an eternal family. I blame myself for the bad communication but we will have to see.Ok I'm out to my zone meeting but you guys keeping rocking it zztop still and ill catch you on the back side.This is the true church and everyone that gives it a chance has the opportunity to live as an eternal family.
I love you guys
to the moon and back
con amor
Elder Christensen

No comments: