Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Hot Again Sent: Mon 11/16/09 6:54 PM

Hey family,

How are you guys doing? I have had the best P-day ever. We played some basketball in the morning with Heaper, love that kid, but sadly our deadly combination didn't gain a victory. After we figured out the gas for the house we had hot water again!! You don't know how sweet a hot shower is after a week of cold ones but after we went to Chilis for Francis´s birthday, used my card, sorry, and after we went to "chill" with Farmer and play some more basketball. I did some washing of my clothes and planning my meeting tonight. That takes skill, but even better, Farmer went to the offices today and picked up a letter from Tayluray and a package from my beautiful family!! I love you guys, still haven't gotten it yet but its bound to spring up soon or later.
That was a lot about me, sorry its just that I have been having the worst luck with computers lately, like how when I went to print my letters, the printer broke, so I have little idea about how everyone is doing.... you would think I would learn.
But yeah, jen and brit, all the Elders wish you guys all the happiness in the world, Heap said he would love to be the God Father.
I think we have been in Mexico too long. It's all good cause I'm going to be his to his next nephew.
Nano, excited to hear what happened with the job, just stay in there kid, just remember that when we would go to the doctors office for shots, you were the one that didn't cry... and there were only two of us... just pray and I know you will get an answer.
Dad, it was nice to see like 5 letters from you. I love you man, you are my hero, just keep being awesome so we can play b ball when I get home.
Coop!!! I love you bro, I hope you know that, you're so much stronger then me man. Just keep being a stud and work hard, but smile every once in a while.
Mom, I hope everything went well with grandpa and that you enjoyed your stay in Tucson. The pictures were great. I love you mom and i am so grateful for all the patience and love you have for me. All the Hermanas (sisters) are putting up their Christmas decorations and are like, oh i have like another box to go still, and I'm like, hahaha you need to meet my mom. Its funny.

So my week was pretty good. We started out with a new sweet family that is way bomb. After we explained the first vision she was just crying and said that the day we contacted her, she had been praying to God for help and when we walked up, she just felt that she had bumped into two old friends that she had met before but didn't know where.... we call that, the pre-existence. It was sweet, and her husband was like, "I just feel like there is light inside of me", I just feel good, I love my mission. I love my comp, I know we are having all of these sweet experiences cause he is a bomb.

We baptized yesterday, the kids of Balbina, the lady that saw the church, felt different and later my comp contacted her. Anyways, also cool. After the second baptism, the older brother that was watching from the steps just leeped into the font and started swimming and screaming. I couldn't get too angry cause they were so happy but yeah it was funny, also when we were changing into dry clothes, they just kept chanting "nos bautisamos, nos bautisamos" They are good, we just need to marry the mom and dad.

Okay familia, I got to run and do some sweet things but you all stay great and remember that there is an Elder in Mexico that loves each and every one of you, and that our Heavenly Father loves you guys too. He listens and answers prayers. I have a whole bunch of people to testify of that. BE great cause that is who you are!

to the moon and back
con amor,

Elder Westley Christensen

No comments: