Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love to the Madre Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 3:07 PM

Hello Familia,

So first thing is first...
MOM, happy birthday!!! feliz cumpliaños!!! and I only know two languages.
So there it is so I didn't forget. I hope it is a super nice day and that everyone is loving and caring and that they go out of their way to let you know that you are great. Sorry I couldn't be there but I got this thing going haha. What would you like as a present.... that will possibly have to wait till 2010 to receive? But really, love you mom and I encourage everyone to at least send a little shout out to my mom cause she is great and has put up with me for 20 years. It wasn't easy haha love you mom.

ok, so I hope that the rest of everybody else is doing great and happy. Yes, doing happy. English is almost more difficult than spanish at this point. Good times. but I read those letters that I got today and sounds for the most part that everyone is dominating.
But Grandma? Take care of yourself! I hope all is well.
Let me say I don't miss March Madness until people remind me, but go U of A! I assume BYU choked haha
No mom, i do not have allergies here. Its great!
Nano, that's too cool about you Patrearticle blessing. I would have loved to be there but the message for you is still the same. Mission haha andale! We all have our missions is life right? Actually a girl in my ward just got called to chiapas mex. Its pure rainforest and they eat monkey.... haha i want to go! I am sure you will learn alot of things from this blessing. Coop, when are you going to get yours? Also, bro, talk to me man haha whats up, where is the love? you know i have been missing you like a big dog haha as dad would say. Sorry about the loss bro, bite the bullet and work harder.

I can't believe David Parkinson is finishing his mission. Alaska! I want to write him...
Also why are jenny and britton going to Texas? haha its cool, have fun at Sea World, don't worry about not inviting me.
ok my week.
Nothing too exciting like last week. We had to finish a lot of busy work so we really didn't get to do much of the fun finding and teaching thing this week but its alright. I had to go house shopping for the elders that are going to come tomorrow. So difficult and I don't even like the place but its cheap and I don't have to live in it. So yeah no baptisms this week either, just working little by little on the ones we got in the works. We celebrated E valdez completing 2 months in his mission by having breakfast! scrambled eggs and tosadas! he is a good kid and im excited to be with him for another cambio. Quien sabe si el siete lo mismo haha no we are good. Also we had cambios last night and they arrived at 12:30 at night, ridiculous but yeah alot of my buddies from this zone are getting shipped out. It's cool, got another two years to see them again. Also we had stake conference this week in Querétaro. Half of it was devoted to missionary work so that was exciting. But when we went we saw elders that we haven't seen in the zone before and i guess there were emergency transfers because the Presidente is still sending people home.... yeah so that was kind of discouraging but if it needs to be done, so be it.
and really our week wasn't that exciting.
Okay, fam. love you. But for this week it is not equal but slightly shifted towards Mother. Don't be jealous, you all get a turn haha but esten bein, cuidense. You guys are wonderful and great in every way. The church is true and everyone is Mormon, they just don't know it yet.
to the moon and back...

con amor

Elder Christensen

No comments: