Monday, June 21, 2010

I came, I saw, I did Mexico Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 12:55 PM

Hey Guys
How is everyone doing this lovely day? its a great monday... also my last. its been good so far. I washed, I played soccer with heap (we will be having an all mexico norte team at BYU by the way) and now we are thinking about the food.... i mean what we are going to eat! It's all good.

So before I tell all my adventures, answers for Mom. You will need more than 200 pesos to get from the airport to the offices. Its normally about like 300, just one way. but 200 american dollars will be good, just need to change it into smaller bills. Getting the taxi from the hotel, it will probably be late when we get back from presidentes house. We are leaving from the mission home at 3, get to Presente's house at like 4:30pm eat for two or three hours and come back. So we will back here at like 8 9? Skype sounds great, thats so cool, I'm so excited to see my little sobrino!!! It's going to be crazy this weekend, but Im thinking about calling mom later this week, like saturday to just make sure everything is cool and in order. But yeah, i think i answered all the questions. Also, i love you guys.

I cant believe its over already. But no worries, we are still doing work. We had one baptism this last week and two confirmations and we are doing 2 and 2 this week. Going out in a blaze of glory. haha I tried calling the family Aguilar and i couldn't get a hold of them, but hopefully today so that we can go to the temple. And yeah... I don't know what else to write haha

ok sorry this is short but I dont know what else to say. I love my mission, i know this is the work of God. I had the privlege, the honor and the blessing to carry my Saviors name every day. I wasn't perfect. I wasn't the greatest or the most popular, but i did my job. I love this gospel and have a testimoy of the blessings that everyone can receive by living it. I love my Savior. I am nothing without Him. I love my mission

to the moon and back...

Elder Westley Gene Christensen

No comments: