Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Veterans of the MTC Sent:Thu, 14 Aug 2008

Hola familia!!Well it's that day again so yes here I am to write my thoughts about the last week. I guess I have to start where everyone starts the olympics!!! holy cow does lacey rock haha I'm so proud of her, obviously she probably wishes she could have done a little better with the individual but hey for a first time with all of the world's best not a bad start haha I actually found out monday morning about the silver in the relay from my teacher who has a ipod touch, which is just one of those ridiculously expensive toys that has the internet. He got on a found out for me, I felt pretty good about bragging about my cousin all day haha but yeah I am glad to hear that aunt stacey and uncle aaron are still alive... hopefully haha but yeah I'm grateful for the letters you forwarded. Sounds like they have having a great time in China. Hopefully they won't starve. But yeah great stuff and I hope they continue to have a good time.The wedding! so yeah i'm not totally sure when it's taking place but I think saturday! anyway sounds like everyone is doing great there too, congrats mom so all the hard work and congrats to all the Heath family for this great occasion, I know it will be a huge blessing in their lives. Especially to Katie, congrats cousin, love ya and all the best to you. I am excited to see pictures of it all. Again mom, i'm sure you did a great job with everything and congrats to uncle dave for showing up today haha jk love ya.I'm excited to hear about sterling and what his toughts are about the mission, hopefully he can send me an email of I'll just hear about it from you guys. That will be way exciting to hear about it.SO yeah cooper!!! chayeah!!! seriously!! couldn't think to drop to your favorite brother that you happened to make JV!!! I was going over your letter thinking like oh yeah I could probably ask him about how the 5 mile went and then I get mom's letter today and like cha! for serious!? haha that's so awesome coop, I do however take most of the credit for being a life long coach haha but yeah coop that's quite an achievment, not a lot of people can say that they have done what you are going to do. the last person i know that pulled that off was probably trever jones. AND on that note just a word of cation. Don't let it go you your head coop. You have been blessed by the lord but that doesn't make you better than anyone else. I'm very proud of you but you need to remember your who your friends are during the soccer season. Your a pretty mature kid, I have no doubts that you will make good decisions but remember to be strong to who you are and what you stand for. You are going to be picked on and teased and harassed but you need to be someone that you can be proud of. Be friends with your teammates but remember what standards you have set for yourself and that they might not have the same standards. Be strong coop, I know you will do great. Listen to the coach and work as hard as you can. I expect to hear a weekly report. I want all concerns questions and accomplishments. Being known as my little brother is not the worst thing =)Anyways haha I don't always take pictures of myself haha and If I do it's because there is nothing more exciting.Uh I guess I am done responding to everyone that wrote me.. cough cough haha jk but seriouslyok my life uh not alot has happened this week other than all different sorts of stories and rumors about visas. WE could be getting flight plans as early as tomorrow... yeah so pray hard haha it's pretty crazy being the oldest in the zone. I feel like I should know something haha but yeah it's kind of nice to have all these new missionaries that don't know anything, it helps my self esteem. I haven't seen dan yet but wednesdays are always crazy so hopefully I'll see him soon.. Uh yeah it's just crazy to think that I have been here for more that seven weeks. Idk but lets' see one funny story.... oh yeah so monday night we were jsut walking around saying good night to the new district and we were in one of their rooms and I look on the desk and an elder has a Jared Diamond Rings, little magazine and I just bust up laughing haha and I show elder memmott and he starts laughing and then the new elder goes.. " I already bought my girl a 300 dollar ring. That's all she's getting" haha so yeah MTC for you. Got a new councilor on sunday, teaches spanish at BYU haha greatOk so yeah my time is pretty much up. Love you guys, you are all wonderful and I pray for you frequently. Remember who you are and don't let it get you down haha I love you all and can't wait to hear from you again.
Love Elder Westley Gene Christensen

No comments: